Saturday, September 30, 2017

Guest Blogger: Thoughts from Finn

Hi everyone, this is Finn! In this post I will be writing down my thoughts about Helena, Montana! I love the nature and that I can go outside and hear the soft sounds of the birds and look around and realize how lucky I am to be here and realizing '' Oh my gosh! A month ago I was stuck in my house packing all my childhood memories and packing up and moving to Montana'' I really also miss Champaign. 

Pros and cons:

Pro: nature, new friends on the block, mountain biking, grandparents

Con:missing my friends and family😨 

Next week is my tenth birthday. Woohoo! I am going to have some friends go to the hibachi steak restaurant with me and have a sleepover. I can't believe I am going to be ten.

My life has changed so much. If you know Finn Morrison, you know I ALWAYS have more to say (especially you Ms. Anderson!) That was just the beginning of me running my mouth.😜        
Finn OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment