The Thermos Nissan 12-ounce Stainless Steel Tumbler, available at amazon.com.
- It's stainless steel, so it doesn't make your coffee taste like plastic.
- It's skinny enough to fit in the cup holder of your car.
- It's short enough to stand in the cup holder of your car without tipping over.
- It can take a tumble and not break. It may dent, but it won't break.
- But most importantly...it comes with a screw-on lid that seals SO TIGHTLY that you can pour your coffee early in the morning and still drink piping hot coffee up through lunchtime. And it is truly leak-proof - toss it in your computer bag, in your purse, shake it wildly up and down...no leaks.
In the interest of full disclosure, the mug does have one downside, which is its capacity. It claims to be a 12 ounce mug, but it actually holds a little more than 10. I deeply wish it were just a little bigger.
One other detail I did not mention is that the mug comes with a tea infuser. This doesn't matter to me at all as I don't drink tea, so I simply do not insert the infuser (I recently found four or five tea infusers in the back of a kitchen drawer). If you do drink loose tea, however, I think this would be a nice perk (and the tea drinkers that posted reviews on Amazon had great things to say).
So there you have it. My favoritest product ever.
So what's yours???