Monday, September 11, 2017

Eye Candy - The Prairie Sisters Vintage Market


On Saturday, I was fortunate enough to attend The Prairie Sisters Vintage Market in Missoula, Montana. There actually are two real sisters behind this event - Laura and Jami - and they hold five vintage markets throughout the state every year. Appropriately enough, I attended with a trio of sisters - Sean's wonderful cousins Ami, Christy, and Katy, among others - and we had a blast exploring the nooks and crannies of the super cool stalls.



Seeing as I am currently between homes, I figured it probably wasn't wise to purchase a bunch of things to decorate an imaginary house. While I did not escape empty handed (hello, super cool vintage butterfly botanical poster), I focused more on the visual splendor of the market as seen through my camera lens. It really was such a feast for the eye. Enjoy!








 





8 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Such a colorful event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you on your restraint...the photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's another market in November. Hoping to have new walls by then...

      Delete
  3. I highly suggest you print & frame these gorgeous photos, then hang them in your new home.
    P.S. little sister : please email me high quality jpg copies of them so I can do EXACTLY that in my home !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your perspective on things, Hope. I was hoping to get a glimpse of the butterfly poster though. Perhaps?

    ReplyDelete